Training: DevOps principles, practices and tools
Agile can be done in development teams without any question. For successful Agile implementation is, however, more needed.
Operation of the product is very important part of the business case either from profit or cost perspective. People in operation might help to build the right system that can be developed much faster than without their close collaboration with development.
DevOps is about practices, tools, and collaboration which connect development and the operational world together into one multidiscipline, self-organized and effective agile team.
Product and project management, team leaders, operation representants, development, architects.
A maximum number of attendees is 15 per training.
You will get
- certificate of your course attendance
- the presentation
Agenda (1 day)
- Why DevOps?
- DevOps drivers and vocabulary, The Three Ways
- Benefits to the business
- Traditional vs. agile organization
- Concepts and practices — including its relationship to Agile and Lean
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Testing + testing tools
- Continuous Deployment
- How to organize workflow of DevOps agile team
- 12 Factor Apps
- Continuous improvements program in DevOps teams
- Reliance on automation
- Containerization + orchestration
- DevOps in an enterprise environment
- DevOps metrics
- DevOps landscape
This training is provided inhouse only.