Course Certified Scrum Master, Bratislava, 11-12.12.2018
Scrum training with a practical approach. Develops the necessary knowledge and experience to deal with the most common challenges.
The most popular of Agile training.
This two-day training prepares for performing the role of a Scrum Master and the Scrum team mentor. It is conducted in a form of a workshop where through a variety of exercises and moderated discussions you can really feel the Agile culture, discover Scrum principles and learn some useful techniques from a Scrum Master toolbox. Fun is guaranteed as well as no boring PowerPoint slides.
Carefully chosen business cases taken from different companies will help address some real-life challenges in a safe simulated environment.
You will learn how to:
- properly use Scrum and Agile practices,
- educate and have a real impact on the organization,
- lead a team to a change,
- help a team to develop Continuous Improvement mindset,
- facilitate meetings, discussions, and conflicts,
- find and support a Product Owner.
This training is designed for people who already have Scrum framework basics and:
- want to systematize and develop their current knowledge,
- have encountered problems in their daily work for which they are seeking possible solutions
- Active Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Members of experienced development teams
- Managers and leaders
Before the training, all participants should have basics of Scrum and product development knowledge. You can obtain above requirements through Scrum team experience, Scrum Essentials training, Scrum Alliance materials or our articles.
Scope of the training
To better meet participants’ needs the training content is always adapted, as lectures, exercises and discussions are selected to cover their expectation. Therefore, detailed scope varies between sessions. Training covers following topics:
- Training Introduction
- What ‚Agile‘ means
- Predictive and Adaptive approaches
- Being Agile vs Doing Agile – Agile Manifesto
- Scrum Introduction
- Scrum Values, Principles and Framework.
- Scrum Events
- Sprint planning and execution
- Scrum Master Workshop
- Scrum Master as a leader – Servant Leadership
- Working with Team, Product Owner and organization
- Product Owner and how to find him
- Effective Development Team
- Iterative Value Delivery
- Product Backlog
- User Stories *
- Agile Estimating and Planning
- Release planning and tracking
- Planning Poker *
- Definition of Done and Technical Excellence
- Engineering practices and Technical Debt *
- Lego Scrum Simulation *
- Scrum in Organization
- Large Scale Scrum *
- Implementing Scrum *
- Expectations review.
* optional topics, prioritized by participants.
- 1000 Euro per person till October 15th, 2018.
- 1200 Euro per person later.
The price doesn’t include VAT.
2 days (16h).
English. The materials and exam are in English.
Accreditation and Certification:
The course is accredited by the Scrum Alliance and led by Certified Scrum Trainer, CST
After the training, participants will have the opportunity to take an online exam for Certified ScrumMaster, CSM, the first level of Scrum certification, as well as they will obtain a two-year Scrum Alliance membership. Certification costs and membership fees are included in the training price.
Participants receive 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) towards Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) certification.
The course is accredited by LeSS Company. After the training participants can be registered in LeSS directory.
- Cost of two-day training.
- Training materials and Planning Poker Cards
- opportunity to take an online exam for Certified ScrumMaster, CSM
- Scrum Alliance membership fee for two years,
- Lunches and coffee breaks.
By registering to the training you accept Training Terms and Conditions.