Training GREAT SCRUMMASTER
Fundamental training for ScrumMasters, managers and team leaders.
The training explains responsibilities of Scrum Master role. In the course, participants will learn how to prepare team/organization for agile transformation. Potential scrum masters will understand how to support scrum ceremonies, team members, and product owners. The course also provides information how to identify root causes of problems and how to set up continuous improvement process in a company.
This is a practical workshop where you will learn agile through experience, games, and activities.
Scrum masters, team leaders, management, product owners.
We help Slovak, Czech, German, US and Swiss companies introduce Agile for more than 10 years. We helped teams in banks, telco, insurance, product developers plus software vendors not just to introduce the principles by training, but with mentoring and coaching as well. Also, we had opportunities to help companies either develop new products or improve their portfolio with help of agile practices.
1 June 2018, 9:00-17:00
What you will get
- A certificate of your training attendance
- An electronic form of the presentation
- An access to ScrumDesk Agile Community channel
- 1/2 hour online mentoring timeslot after the training
Additional 10% discount for registered attendees of ScrumImpulz conference. The price is without VAT.
Registration are closed already. See you the next time!
- Role of ScrumMaster. Responsibilities.
- Scrum ceremonies supported by Scrum Master
- Relationship of great Scrum Master.
- Anti-patterns of scrum masterships
- Lean principles and their application in software development
- Value flow mapping and process optimization
- Great Kanban board,
- Necessary soft skills of great scrum master
- Techniques of root cause analysis
- A3 Thinking as a tool for continuous improvement
- Collaboration with the product owner, other scrum masters, and management
- How to prepare for iteration planning
- How to do great daily standup
- Agile metrics
- Agile retrospective and its techniques
- Case studies