The journey from zero to hero for any team is hard and riddled with perils, so why not get a map that shows you exactly how to get from A to Z?
ScrumDesk is proud to organize the workshop The Roadmap for High Performing Teams in cooperation with Luis Goncalves that helps answer questions how to build great agile teams.
The Roadmap for High Performing Teams is a workshop made by leaders and for the leaders. The workshop will provide you will all the necessary gear to make the journey towards team mastery and productivity!
The Roadmap workshop is a guide for leaders on how to unleash the full potential of a team. Here, you will learn how to define vision and make it come true. Moreover, you will learn and
experience how to produce the environment necessary for a productive team. Achieving high performance doesn´t happen from one day to another. Why reinvent the wheel and fumble around when you could go to a workshop that does all the work for you and teaches you what you really need?
Who should participate?
Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, Team Facilitators, Managers/Leaders, Anyone who deals with teams/team work
Workshop learning goals
- How to skyrocket your performance using handy guidelines & practical tools
- Good understanding of the vision importance in teams
- How to create environment, in which a team will boost up its working power and survive any difficulties and challenges
- How to choose your core values to achieve excellence
Where? How much?
- May 13, 9:00-13:00
- Hotel Tatra, Námestie 1. mája 5, 811 06 Bratislava-Staré Mesto
- 200 Euro per participant + VAT